Regular attendance, good conduct and application are indispensable conditions for any prize/certificates.
In case a pupil is debarred from receiving a prize the next pupil who fulfills the conditions is entitled for the award.
In case of a tie each pupil will be awarded a prize.
1. ACADEMIC AWARDS:
- Three certificates per section of the class
- Criteria-based on aggregate marks of the Examination completed during the year
2. GENERAL PROFICIENCY AWARDS:
- Three certificates per section of every class.
- Based on academic performance, participation in co-curricular activities and good conduct.
a. Academic Performance:
a) Points secured for ranks at the exams.
b) Class points for classwork.
c) Essential to secure rank atleast once.
b. Co-curricular Performance
a) Points secured for participation/success at non academic competitions.
b) Points secured on Sports Day.
c) Essential to secure a minimum of 20 Points under this criteria.
c. Good Conduct
a) Self Discipline.
b) Respect and concern for others.
c) Leadership and social skills.
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS
(A) Pre-Primary and Primary Sections Poor/Deserving / promising Outstanding Students
1. Edward Mendonca Memorial Scholarship donated by Mrs. Rosy Mendonca (Senior K.G.)
2. Late Prof. Santana De Sa Scholarship donated by his family (Primary Section) Std. III & IV.
3. Fr. Benedict Furtado Scholarship (Primary Section) I & II
4. A.P. Dantas Memorial Shield (Student of the year, Stds III & IV)
5. Late Inacio Fernandes Scholarship (Std. IV)
6. Mr. Nandinho Lobato de Faria Memorial Prize instituted by his wife Ms. Matildes Lobato de Faria for the young talent in singing-cum-playing musical instrument for the students of Std. I to IV.
Drawing & Singing
1. Vithal Pai Raikar Memorial Shield. donated by Mr. & Mrs. S.P. Raikar (Winner of the Konkani Singing Competition)
2. J.F. Kattukaren Memorial Shield donated by Mr. & Mrs. M.K. Jos.(Winner of the Drawing Competition)
Deserving Student in Sports
1. Mr. Simon D’Mello Scholarship for sports (Std.IV)
(B) Middle School Section
1. The Past Pupils' Association Shield is awarded to the Student of the Year.
2. The Crysol Saldanha Memorial Award instituted by Rev. Fr. Ernest Saldanha in memory of his father (Std. V - VII)
3. Mrs. Ligia Cruz e Lobo Memorial Shield instituted by Mrs. Terezinha Figueiredo in memory of her mother (Std. VII)
4. Late Mr. Fernando Lobato De Faria scholarship instituted by his Fr. Alfredo Lobato De Faria for the deserving student of Std V.
5. Late Mr. Victor George Rangel Memorial scholarship instituted by Dr. Nadia Rangel Pinto for a deserving student of Std. VI.
6. Mr. Jose Jorge Cesar Filinto Memorial Scholarship instituted by his wife Mrs. Maria Connie Filinto awarded to the deserving student of V- X
(C) High School Section
1. Scholarship in memory of Bernadette Carvalho for Books.
2. O.M. Afonso Scholarship (Three deserving Students Std.VIII)
3. Selwyn Pereira Birthday Remembrance Scholarship (Two deserving students Std. VIII)
4. Miss Elsie Manuel Scholarship (Std. VIII)
5. Late Nilind D’Silva Scholarship (Std. IX)
6. Mr. Thomas and Helvetia Pires Scholarship donated by their son Mr. Steven Pires for the deserving boys in the Middle School and High School
7. Olimpio & Sophia Braganza memorial for the All Round Student of Std X
8. Mr. Anthony and Mrs. Christina D'Souza memorial scholarship for the most deserving and promising student* (Std. X)
9. Mr. Francis Da Gama memorial scholarship for a needy and deserving student*. (Std. X)
1. The Nirmal Goswami Scholarship (Highest marks in English and History, Std IX)
2. Late Jose Inacio Fernandes Scholarship (Highest marks in Konkani at the Annual Examination, Std. V-VII and Std. VIII and XI)
3. Mrs. Martha Wiseman Pinto Memorial Prize instituted by her son Dr. R.G. Wiseman Pinto (First Place at the SSC Examination of Goa Board)
4. Mrs. Nascimento Benedito Cruz De Se Memorial Prize instituted by Mr. Clement De Sa (Highest marks in English in the SSC Examination)
5. Mrs. Mabel Heredia Scholarship (highest marks in History at the SSC Examination)
6. Novartis India Ltd. Scholarship (highest marks in Science at the SSC Examination)
7. Mrs. Columba Sardinha Scholarship (highest marks in Maths at the SSC Examination).
8. The Diago Mariano Lobo Memorial Scholarship Awarded to the student securing first rank at the SSC Examination.
9. Late Architect Agnelo Martins Award to the best deserving student in general knowledge from STD VIII to X.
10. Mr. Romulo Vaz Memorial Scholarship instituted by Mr. Daniel and David Vaz in memory of their Father to the student who secured highest marks in STD X.
11. Mr. & Mrs. Braganza Award instituted by their daughter Maria Marjorie Brady for the best students from Std. V to X in Catechism and Value Education.
12. Terence Fernandes Memorial Scholarship instituted by his mother Mrs. Joanita Fernandes for the student of Std. VII for securing highest marks in Computer.
13. Late Alexandrinha Botelho scholarship instituted by Mr. Ricky A. Fernandes in everloving memory of his mother to be awarded to the most deserving student of Std. X and for the student securing highest marks in Konkani at the SSC Examination.
14. In memory of late Mr. Maurice Cardozo, a scholarship for the deserving student in Technical Education instituted by the Past Pupils (1988 batch)
15. In memory of late Mr. Delano Barros, a Scholarship for the deserving student in Art and Drawing, instituted by the Past Pupils. (1988 batch)
16. Ms. Mariano Cristina da Costa Fernandes scholarship awarded to the student for securing highest marks in Portuguese language at the SSC Examination
17. Ms. Kamini Kundaikar scholarship for the student securing highest marks in Konkani at the SSC Examination.
18. Mr. Horace and Mrs. Lydia Silveira memorial scholarship instituted by June Vas for the poor deserving student of Std X.
19. Marie Ann Coutinho scholarship instituted by Lindsay and Lorna Coutinho to the student for securing highest marks in Maths and Science at the SSC Examination.
20. Mrs. Vanita Kamat Scholarship for the student securing highest marks in Konkani at the SSC Examination.
21. Mrs. Angela Lobo Scholarship for the student securing highest marks in Hindi at the SSC Examination.
22. Mr. Anthony and Mrs. Christina D'Souza memorial Scholarship constituted by their grandchildren, Aarius and Shelsa Pires and Valerie Estrocio for the most deserving and promising student securing 75% and above at the SSC Examination.
23. Mr. Francis Da Gama memorial Scholarship instituted by his wife,Ms.Sandra Da Gama for a needy and deserving student who wishes to continue further studies in any professional field after passing std X.
1. The “Derek Alvares Book Foundation Scholarship” instituted by Ms. Patricia Alvares in memory of her late brother Derek Alvares for an Avid Reader of the school for the A.Y.2022-23.
1. Fernando de Noronha Shield for the first place in individual singing in the middle school section.
2. Judith da Veiga e Noronha Rolling Cup for the first place in drawing in the middle school section.
3. Mr. Carmino Rodrigues Chico Award and Mrs. Angela Pinto Chico Award to the student who shows best aptitude for learning refined music.
4. Late Architect Agnelo Martins Award towards the most deserving student in drawing / art from STD V to VIII.
HOUSE SYSTEM / MONITORS
1. Esmeralda Saldanha Memorial Scholarship instituted by Rev. Fr. Ernest Saldanha in memoryofhismothertobe awarded to the monitor / House captain showing most promising leadership qualities.
2. Fr. Dennis C. Duarte Award instituted by Mrs. Francisca Torborg (Richmond) awarded to the Leading House in all inter House Games.
3. A Trophy is awarded to the best House of the year that secures the Runners up position.
1. Fr. Scuderi's Trophy donated by Dr. Diogenes Mascarenhas (Proficiency in Scientific Projects)
2. The Selwyn Pereira Memorial Scholarship (School English Singing Competition held annually)
3. Maestro Antonio Figueiredo Scholarship (Most deserving boy in music)
4. Mr. Joao Jose Lobo Memorial Prize instituted by Mrs. Terezinha Figueiredo (Best Speaker in English Elocution)
5. Mr. Maganlal Monji Canji Shield (Drawing / Craft Competition)
1. Mr. Domnic Barco Memorial shield for Tug-of-war presented by Mrs. Freda Barco D'Souza (to be awarded on Sports Day)
2. Tony Mathias Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the winning teams at the state level in the inter school tournament organized by the Directorate of Sports, during the year.
3. Mrs. Maria Brenda Figueira Memorial Shield instituted by her son Brendon Figueira awarded to the best Sportsman of the year.
4. Mr. Hugo Rodrigues Chico Award to the best promising Football player of the year. Mr. Ivan Pereira memorial scholarship instituted by his sister Ivonne Dias for winning hockey team.
5. Late Rev. Fr Jude Mario D’Mello scholarship for a deserving student in the Secondary Section who is good in sports.